How Abroad-Gateway Became the Top IELTS Institute in Chandigarh


 

IELTS coaching in Chandigarh is the best in the country and that is an accepted fact. This lures many IELTS aspirants to join one of the trusted and reputable institutes to prepare well, before booking their final test so that they could score the desired bands. Let us read what some of them have shared about their experience related to the IELTS coaching in Chandigarh:




Hello friends! My name is Manjot Singh and I am from Patiala. I always wanted to go to Australia to study as some of my relatives and cousins were there and they used to tell me about the education there and the opportunities Indians get there. Just after my school, I joined an institute in Patiala only to prepare for IELTS and worked hard for that but when I took the test, the result was not satisfactory. I was disappointed and thought it is not my cup of tea. When I was planning to take admission in a local college, my father advised me to try again but this time study in Chandigarh as he found out about it from his friends. Finally, I got enrolled into a really great IELTS coaching center in Chandigarh(Abroad Gateway) and studied there for 1.5 months before booking my test. This time I scored 7 bands overall and not less than 6 bands in any of the modules. I must say, it was the right decision of my father and now I am making travel arrangements to fly out. …Thanks Abroad Gateway for making my dreams come true.

Hi there! I am Seema, I am writing this from USA, I am pursuing BBA here and am truly grateful for the support and guidance that I had received in Abroad Gateway in Chandigarh which is an IELTS coaching and Visa consulting firm where I enrolled to prepare for my IELTS exam. I needed to score higher bands so that I could get admission in a reputed university in USA, I was very clear about my country of choice. Earlier, I was preparing at home on my own taking help from internet and gave the exam when I thought I was ready, however I could score only 6 bands overall. Then I realized my mistake and decided to learn from an expert. While I was searching for the best IELTS institute in Chandigarh, I came across few names and the closest to my residence was Abroad Gateway which is in sector 42 only where I lived. When I took coaching there, I got to know what all I was missing practicing at home. I followed what my teachers said and was able to improve my scores and after one month on my teacher’s advice I booked my IELTS test. I was also confident that I will achieve good bands this time…when result was out, I scored overall 8 bands where I had 9 bands in Listening. I recommended Abroad Gateway to all my friends who were preparing for IELTS and now they have also scored well and preparing to fly out. Thank you Abroad Gateway.

Hello Friends, I am really excited to share that I will be going to London for my higher education in the field of Psychology. UK is the best place to study Psychology so I had a dream to go to a prestigious university in the UK. When I researched about the whole process and eligibility criteria, I got to know that good English is very important. It is also needed to study after admission as the medium of teaching is English only. So, I decided to improve my English language skills because it will help to score well in the IELTS test as well as to study well in future. I joined an institute in sector 42 which was suggested by one of my friend. I could not believe that I used to speak so wrong in English as it was quite casual. However, I practiced as guided by my teacher and improved a lot. I also got 7.5 bands in the IELTS test. A big thank you to my teacher who made it possible……Poonam

Start Your Journey with Abroad Gateway

Looking for reliable IELTS coaching center? We're ready to assist you!

📞 Contact Us: +91-97800-31919

 Our Office: SCO 45, Sector 42, Chandigarh

 Website: https://abroadgateway.com/

Read more articles:

https://abroadgateway.com/ielts-coaching-in-chandigarh/

https://ieltsdekho.com/

https://medium.com/@abroadgateway3/real-testimonials-from-the-best-ielts-coaching-centre-in-chandigarh-2da4ebeb6b24

https://abroadgateway03.blogspot.com/2024/09/top-ielts-coaching-institutes-in.html

https://abroadgateway3.weebly.com/blogs/why-choose-abroad-gateway-as-your-ielts-coaching-partner-in-chandigarh

https://abroadgateway3.wixsite.com/abroad-gateway3/post/top-ielts-coaching-institutes-in-chandigarh-for-affordable-preparation

https://abroadgateway3.godaddysites.com/blogs/f/abroad-gateway-a-top-choice-for-ielts-coaching-in-chandigarh

https://www.whizolosophy.com/category/choices-decisions/article-essay/student-journeys-with-the-top-ielts-institute-in-chandigarh-abroad-gateway

 

 

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top IELTS Coaching Institutes in Chandigarh for a Fast-Track to High Bands

Why Abroad-Gateway is the Best Choice for IELTS Coaching in Chandigarh

How to Choose the Best IELTS Centre in Chandigarh: Important Factors for Your IELTS Success